Many thanks to the ArtsyArchitette for nominating me for the Beautiful Blogger Award!
The Beauty Blogger Award has the following rules:
1. Link back the person who nominated you.
2. Post the award on your page.
3. Tell seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate seven bloggers and let them know they have been nominated.
Seven Facts About Myself
1. Growing up in small town northwestern Canada left me with a serious love for all animals (our house is a menagerie of cat, dog, rabbit, fish; we are always talking about getting another species).
2. If I’m not reading something on the internet, I usually have my nose buried in my Kobo reader (science and 18th-19th century literature).
3. I am fascinated by different accents and ethnicities, probably because my family has been Canadian for centuries and are known as either the French or English sides.
4. I have an obsession with red nail polish and lipsticks, when I see one I usually feel compelled to buy it.
5. Period dramas dominate my I-Tunes videos: Bomb Girls, Downton Abbey, Carnivale, Deadwood, anything Jane Austen, Mad Men, Upstairs Downstairs, Boardwalk Empire, etc, etc.
6. Patience is not a virtue I possess.
7. It’s a bad day if I’m seen without a cup of coffee or a can of Coke in my hand.
My Seven Nominations
2. Storybook Apothecary
3. Lovely Rita Blog
4. Breakthrough Beauty
5. My Charming Beauty
6. Into Mind
7. A Little Bit of Pretty
All done! Many thanks again to Artsy Architette for the nomination.